Our Family...





Hello to all our loved ones and dear friends from afar! As our adventures keep us long distances from those we love, our hope is that this journal of memories will keep us close at heart! Let the journey begin
...

Thursday, December 31, 2009




This holiday season has been a very special time for us! This Christmas was our first "stay-at-home" Christmas since living in Indiana (guess it takes me being 38 weeks pregnant to keep us from traveling-haha) It caused us to slow down and really enjoy our family that came to visit... first my Dad & John and then my Mom & John R. I also spent a good deal of time reflecting on how, as we literally wait on a little baby to arrive, about the true miracle Christmas- waiting on the birth of our Savior. 


I crossed my fingers for a Golden Birthday present on the 26th, but Lil' Luke wasn't ready to make his debut! So, Rob & I spent a few more days relaxing (more like he forced me to elevate my cankles-lol), making final preparations and trying to become Babywise ;) 


Now as the year comes to a close I look back on 2009... What a year! We have faced many challenges and experienced so much joy! 2009 has definitely been a year of growth for both Rob & I. I can only imagine how much more this journey has for us in the next year as we embark upon the experience of parenthood! 7 years ago today I met the love of my life and here we are, waiting on the birth of our new family member! Life is Good & God is Great. We have much to be thankful for and feel so blessed.


I wish you all a Happy New Year as you ring in 2010! As soon as our special delivery arrives and we know our names again... we'll post some pics! 

No comments:

Post a Comment