Our Family...





Hello to all our loved ones and dear friends from afar! As our adventures keep us long distances from those we love, our hope is that this journal of memories will keep us close at heart! Let the journey begin
...

Monday, December 14, 2009

Preggo Pregress

Until our little miracle arrives to provide you with sweet ooo & ahh inspiring photos... charting the stretching of my belly will have to do :) So here's a recap of the last 9 months!

7 Weeks- We surprised all our family members by telling them in person when they came for my graduation from Purdue!



13 Weeks- Waiting for our first ultrasound. This is when it really hit me... I got to see this little miracle inside me- God's handiwork in progress- just so amazing! When we left the doctor's office Rob was so excited we ended up on the other side of the city. I asked him where we were going & he said, "I have no idea, I can't concentrate on driving" Haha- Let's just hope he can concentrate when it's time to go to the hospital ;)



14 Weeks- No bump yet...



20 Weeks- And we have a definite bump happening! This is the week we found out we are having a little boy! I really didn't have a feeling either way, but the vast majority of opinions thought BOY including Rob!



24 Weeks- Lots of visible belly movement from the little one



27 Weeks



30 Weeks



30 weeks- Rob assisted me with the artwork. I think our neighbor kids think I'm crazy now after handing out candy while sporting my jack-o-belly



34 Weeks- This little man has the hiccups at least twice a day and apparently has a kickboxing class at 11 pm :)



35 Weeks- This is post-Thanksgiving Feasting & Baby Showering for a weekend... we had our fair share of pie & cake!!!


36 Weeks- dropping a bit? I feel like my cereal table is a little lower- haha!



37 Weeks- And yes, I was very careful up on the ladder ;)




38 Weeks- Taken while Dad & Brother John were in Indiana for a Christmas visit!



39 Weeks- Christmas Eve

2 comments:

  1. Oh I absolutely love the 13 week photo. You have the "oh crap what did I get myself into" look. its really cute. I think we all feel that at some point in the crazy adventure. I'm so happy for you and robbie and I can't wait to meet baby Luke!
    XOXO- Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great BUT BIG. That young man wants out. We love you and look forward to meeting Lucas Robert.
    Bob

    ReplyDelete